Refund & Return Policy Helioux
ReturnsWe understand there may be occasions where you order items in error. That is why we offer a 14 day return policy, so if for any reason you change your mind about your purchase, you can return it, unopened (including shrink band, and any sticker seal), in its original condition, within 14 days of the date you received it and receive a refund. The refund does not include the shipping charged of sending the item(s) to you, or return shipping costs. We recommend shipping your return with tracking to ensure it makes it back to us, otherwise we will not be able to issue a refund on your item(s). To exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after receiving your return, provided the product has already been returned in good order.
If the product is damaged or the packaging is damaged more than is necessary to try the product, we can pass on this depreciation of the product to you. So handle the product with care and make sure that it is well packed when returning.
- When the seal is broken, these products cannot be returned. Think of the foil around our products, to guarantee hygiene.
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or usability existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. or government regulations. † If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 2 months after delivery. The products must be returned in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The entrepreneur's warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
The warranty does not apply if:
- the consumer has repaired and/or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties;
- the delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or have otherwise been handled carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or treated on the packaging;
- the defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
T +31 6 53 47 71 64
Chamber of Commerce Netherlands 65287649
VAT number NL002370527B92